Tucked away in a secluded spot with breathtaking views, our one and two-bedroom eco-villas are the ultimate in Flinders Ranges’ accommodation. Ideal for couples, they’re fully self-contained and have spacious living and dining areas, separate bedrooms with over-bed skylights, luxurious bathrooms and well-equipped kitchens. There are great views of Wilpena Pound and the surrounding ranges from your private verandah, and reception is a short five-minute walk away. We have also just finished a swimming pool for the exclusive use of villa guests – a great place to relax in the warmer weather.
Holding Advanced Ecotourism accreditation, the villas are designed to complement the natural environment and are energy-neutral. They feature many sustainable design features such as rendered straw-bale walls, polished timber floors over suspended concrete slabs, raked ceilings with natural exhaust venting at the apex, and overhanging eaves to shade walls.
- One or two bedroom eco-villas (one-bedroom villa not suitable for children)
- Retractable ceiling offering night-sky viewing from the comfort of your bed
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wide verandah with outdoor setting and BBQ
- Luxurious bathroom with guest-robes
- Spacious living and dining area with TV and DVD players
- Artworks by local artists
- In-room telephone and mobile internet access available
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Continental breakfast provisions provided daily and in-house dining is available by arrangement
- From $420 per night for two people in a one bedroom eco-villa
- From $460 per night for two people in a two bedroom eco-villa. Extra persons $60 per night
- Discount rates available on bookings of four nights or more, but only if no other discounts apply