Arkapena Homestead – private, secluded and luxurious, this self-contained homestead is ideal for two couples or a small family. Privately nestled on a 9,000-hectare station owned by Rawnsley Park, Arkapena Homestead is a traditional Australian stone homestead, circa 1950, that has been renovated into indulgent, contemporary accommodation, complete with private swimming pool and outdoor shower. Rawnsley Park Station is a five-minute drive away and Arkapena guests are able to make full use of Rawnsley’s facilities and touring program.
- Private in-ground swimming pool
- Two king-size bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Large living area with television and DVD player
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Spacious dining room
- Alfresco entertaining area with barbeque
- Continental breakfast provisions provided daily and in-house dining is available by arrangement.
- From $520 per night for 2 persons
- Minimum booking 2 nights
Stay 4 nights pay for 3 from the 1st June 2013 to the 31st August 2013. Phone (08) 86480030 to book
See our specials page for more Winter Warmers ideas