Bunkhouse Group Accommodation
Bunkhouse - in a private location, yet near the campground shop and pool, the bunkhouse sleeps up to 48 in five separate rooms, each with heating and cooling. Within walking distance to the campground, shop, internet access and swimming pool, the Bunkhouse is the ideal basecamp for your group to explore the Central Flinders Ranges.
- Modern and solid bunk beds – all with linen
- Five fresh and separate rooms with tiled floors and each with its own heating and cooling.
- Large indoor kitchen with gas stoves, fridges and freezers.
- Large indoor dining room.
- Outdoor undercover BBQ area and an open-air firepit.
- Large, clean ablution facilities comprising separate male and female showers and toilets and a separate laundry.
- NOW available on Friday and Saturday night!