Luxury Eco-villas - set on a secluded spot with breathtaking views, yet just five-minutes from the Rawnsley Park reception, these stylish and beautifully appointed one and two-bedroom villas are the ultimate in eco-friendly accommodation. Guests can enjoy uninterrupted views of Wilpena Pound and the surrounding ranges from their private verandah or watch the stars from their bed via the over-bed skylight.
Holding Advanced Ecotourism accreditation, the villas have been designed to complement the natural environment. They feature a host of environmental design features, including rendered straw bale walls, polished timber floors over suspended concrete slabs and overhanging eaves andwide verandahs to shade walls.
- One or two bedroom villas (One bedroom villas not suitable for children)
- Retractable ceiling offering night-sky viewing from the comfort of your bed
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wide verandah with outdoor setting and BBQ
- Luxurious bathrooms with guest-robes
- TV and DVD players
- Telephone in room and wireless internet access available
- Original artworks by local artists
- Raked ceilings and natural exhaust venting at the apex of the ceiling, providing natural cooling efficiency
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
- Continental Breakfast provisions provided daily and in-house dining is available by arrangement
- From $390 per night for 2 persons
- Discount rates available on bookings of 4 nights or more (but only if no other discount applies)
Book Online Now or call us on (08) 8648 0030