School Holiday Fun
Shearing, Sheep and Wool
Rawnsley Park Station is a working sheep station, currently running around 2000 Merino and Dohne sheep. On this tour you’ll learn how the sheep are yarded with dogs, how they’re shorn and how the wool is classed and baled. Devonshire Tea included.
- 9.00am Wednesdays – demonstrations last for 90 minutes and run during the April, July and October SA school holidays.
- Cost: $20 Adults, $10 children (2-15 years), Family $50
- Groups of 10 or more by prior arrangement.
- Next Date: 9th October 2019 *Please note time change to 9am*
Call (08) 8648 0700 or email email@example.com for bookings and further information
Children aged 3 to 12 can join Farm Feedtime sessions on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays during the SA school holidays. Led by Stella and Sierra, whose parents work on the property, children will help with feeding the Station's horses, dogs and chickens.
- September 28, October 1, 3, 5, 8, 10 and 12
- Cost $2 per child
- Depart Cabins/Villas Reception Office at 5pm. Please book at either office.