Located in an authentic Australian Woolshed, our restaurant serves delicious Modern Australian cuisine. Choose from a table in the old Woolshed, perhaps by the wood fire in winter, or out on the deck when the weather is fine.
The ever-changing menu makes the best of local produce, including Rawnsley’s own lamb. Fully licensed, the restaurant also stock a great range of Southern Flinders and Clare Valley wines, and can cater for functions including weddings, birthday parties and corporate events.
The Woolshed Restaurant is open for dinner seven days a week (except Christmas Day, where it is open for lunch only). Otherwise the restaurant is open for lunch and breakfast for prior bookings of 6 or more.
- Please note that the restaurant will be closed from the 1st April until further notice. Basic groceries are available at the shop (open 4pm-5pm daily).
Join us for 'Cutout' (a term used to describe the end of shearing in a Woolshed)
Every day from 5.00pm - 6.00pm in the Woolshed Restaurant. Come and try selected wines at $5.50 a glass, and selected beers at $6.50.
Lamb on the Spit
Our popular lamb on the spit nights are available again in 2020. There will be two sittings: 5.30-7pm and 7.30-9pm.
Cost: $49 adults, $24.50 children 5-12 years (includes lamb, chicken, roast potato, vegetables/gravy and choice of dessert
- Bookings and prepayment essential. Please call (08) 86480700 (Bookings close 24 hours before dinner)
- Please note that this will now be a plated meal (ie not a buffet), and numbers will be restricted due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Easter Monday Breakfast and Easter Egg Hunt
Join us at the Woolshed Restaurant for a cooked breakfast from 8.30am to 10.30am, followed by Easter Egg hunt at 9.30am
Includes: Bacon, scrambled eggs, hash browns, tomatoes, lamb sausages, croissants, and tea, coffee and juice station.
Adults: $32 Children 12 and under: $18 Children under 5 Free.
- Bookings and prepayment essential
- Please note that this is not a buffet.
Lamb Tasting Dinners
These dinners showcase 3 courses of lamb, each cooked in a different way, and are matched with Clare Valley wines. The night finishes with a special homemade dessert matched with a dessert wine, and is hosted by our manager or Kym Tilbrook (walking guide and author).
Dates: TBA (April dates postponed)
Adults: $125 per person
- Bookings Essential. Please call (08) 86480700 (Bookings close 48 hours before dinner)