Located in an authentic Australian Woolshed, our restaurant serves delicious Modern Australian cuisine. Choose from a table in the old Woolshed, perhaps by the wood fire in winter, or out on the deck when the weather is fine.
The ever-changing menu makes the best of local produce, including Rawnsley’s own lamb. Fully licensed, the restaurant also stock a great range of Southern Flinders and Clare Valley wines, and can cater for functions including weddings, birthday parties and corporate events.
The Woolshed Restaurant is open for dinner seven days a week (except Christmas Day, where it is open for lunch only). Otherwise the restaurant is open for lunch and breakfast for prior bookings of 6 or more.
- Please note that the restaurant is currently open for takeaway meals. Orders need to be in by 6pm for pickup between 6pm and 8pm.
- From 1st July we will be open for inhouse dining. Numbers will be restricted, so bookings will be essential. We will not be able to take walkins.
- Takeaway will still be available from 1st July, but for pickup between 5pm and 6pm or again at 8pm. You will not be able to pickup takeaway meals between 6pm and 8pm.
Lamb on the Spit - Currently unavailable
Our popular lamb on the spit nights are currently unavailable.
Cost: $49 adults, $24.50 children 5-12 years (includes lamb, chicken, roast potato, vegetables/gravy and choice of dessert
- Bookings and prepayment essential. Please call (08) 86480700 (Bookings close 24 hours before dinner)
- Please note that this will now be a plated meal (ie not a buffet), and numbers will be restricted due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Lamb Tasting Dinners
These dinners showcase 3 courses of lamb, each cooked in a different way, and are matched with Clare Valley wines. The night finishes with a special homemade dessert matched with a dessert wine, and is hosted by our manager or Kym Tilbrook (walking guide and author).
Dates: TBA (April dates postponed)
Adults: $125 per person
- Bookings Essential. Please call (08) 86480700 (Bookings close 48 hours before dinner)