Social Media Content Policy
By using Rawnsley Park Station’s specific approval hashtag “YesRawnsley” in your Social Media content or comments; and by sending your content to Rawnsley Park Station via email or messaging systems; you agree that Rawnsley Park Station:
- Can use the content on its websites, apps, email, social media and other forums, including but not limited to for promotional purposes;
- Can use your name, image, social media handle and other publicly available biographic material in conjunction with your image and associated content;
- Has a non-exclusive, royalty-free approval to use, reproduce, modify, publish and publicly display the content through any of our social media accounts, websites or digital platforms; and
- Is released from any liability for use of the image and/or content to the extent permitted by law.
You also agree and confirm you:
- Are at least 18 years old or if under 18 have permission from a parent or guardian;
- Own and control the copyright and or interest in the image and content, and it does not infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property of another;
- Have complied with all laws and regulations associated with acquiring and/or producing the content;
- Acknowledge statements, remarks or claims by you reflect your honest views and experiences;
- Will not make available any material that includes an image or personal information of another person unless you have their consent;
- Have disclosed any commercial connections or interests you have with Rawnsley Park Station or third-party brands or sellers (i.e. you are an employee, paid blogger or recipient of free products or services);
- Will not be paid by Rawnsley Park Station for use of your content; and
- Will contact Rawnsley Park Station if you no longer approve your image or content to be published by Rawnsley Park Station.