Tucked away in a secluded spot with breathtaking views, our one and two-bedroom eco-villas are the ultimate in Flinders Ranges’ accommodation. Ideal for couples, they’re fully self-contained and have spacious living and dining areas, separate bedrooms with over-bed skylights, luxurious bathrooms and well-equipped kitchens. There are great views of Wilpena Pound and the surrounding ranges from your private verandah, and reception is a short five-minute walk away. We also have a swimming pool for the exclusive use of villa guests – a great place to relax in the warmer weather. As with all of our pools, it is closed from May until the end of September.
Holding Advanced Ecotourism accreditation, the villas are designed to complement the natural environment and are energy-neutral. They feature many sustainable design features such as rendered straw-bale walls, polished timber floors over suspended concrete slabs, raked ceilings with natural exhaust venting at the apex, and overhanging eaves to shade walls. Unfortunately there are no campfires at the Eco villas and please don't bring your pet to the Eco Villas. We do, however, have pet friendly holiday units.
Explore our eco-villas online here.
- One or two bedroom eco-villas (one-bedroom villas not suitable for children)
- Only the number of people equal to the number of available beds are able to stay in each villa
- Retractable ceiling offering night-sky viewing from the comfort of your bed
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wide verandah with outdoor setting and BBQ
- Luxurious bathroom with guest-robes
- Spacious living and dining area with TV and DVD players
- Artworks by local artists
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Continental breakfast provisions
- From $545 per night for two people in a one bedroom eco-villa
- From $595 per night for two people in a two bedroom eco-villa. Extra persons $90 per night
- Discount rates available on bookings of four nights or more, but only if no other discounts apply
- If staying 2 nights or more in an Eco Villa ask about your 15% discount voucher on departure, for a stay at Barossa Shiraz Estate. It is a one off discount which is valid for up to 12 months after your stay at Rawnsley Park. Minimum 2 night stay at Barossa Shiraz Estate. Guests must book direct by calling 0437376504 and the voucher cannot be used with any other discounts.