Tucked away in a secluded spot with breathtaking views, our one and two-bedroom eco-villas are the ultimate in Flinders Ranges’ accommodation. Ideal for couples, they’re fully self-contained and have spacious living and dining areas, separate bedrooms with over-bed skylights, luxurious bathrooms and well-equipped kitchens. There are great views of Wilpena Pound and the surrounding ranges from your private verandah, and reception is a short five-minute walk away. We also have a swimming pool for the exclusive use of villa guests – a great place to relax in the warmer weather. The pool is closed for the winter months and will reopen on the 20th September.
Holding Advanced Ecotourism accreditation, the villas are designed to complement the natural environment and are energy-neutral. They feature many sustainable design features such as rendered straw-bale walls, polished timber floors over suspended concrete slabs, raked ceilings with natural exhaust venting at the apex, and overhanging eaves to shade walls.
- One or two bedroom eco-villas (one-bedroom villa not suitable for children)
- Retractable ceiling offering night-sky viewing from the comfort of your bed
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wide verandah with outdoor setting and BBQ
- Luxurious bathroom with guest-robes
- Spacious living and dining area with TV and DVD players
- Artworks by local artists
- In-room telephone and mobile internet access available
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Continental breakfast provisions provided daily
- From $430 per night for two people in a one bedroom eco-villa
- From $470 per night for two people in a two bedroom eco-villa. Extra persons $75 per night
- Discount rates available on bookings of four nights or more, but only if no other discounts apply