Set at the foot of Rawnsley Bluff, our comfortable self-contained holiday units provide the perfect base for exploring the Flinders Ranges. Available in one to three-bedroom configurations, they’re ideal for families and groups of friends and come complete with fully equipped kitchens, private decks with outdoor setting, newly renovated ensuite bathrooms, TVs and DVD players and air-conditioning. Picnic areas with free gas barbecues are provided, or take the short stroll to our Woolshed Restaurant for lunch or dinner. There’s also a shop, fuel and swimming pool available in our caravan park – a short drive or 15-minute walk away.
Budget Park Cabins and Group Bunkhouse Accommodation are also available in the Caravan Park
- One to three-bedroom, 3.5-star holiday units
- Ensuite bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Television and DVD player
- All linen included
- Wireless internet available
- Undercover car parking
- Picnic areas with free gas barbecues
- Guest laundries and clothes-line available
- From $185 per night for 2 persons in a one bedroom holiday unit, or from $205 per night for 2 persons in a two bedroom holiday unit. Extra adult $35 per night and children $17 per night.
- New two bedroom holiday units opened in September 2018 from $230 per night for 2 persons.