Rawnsley Homestead offers luxurious self-contained accommodation for two couples or a family. This traditional Australian homestead, built in 1950 from stone quarried on the property, has been beautifully renovated and transformed into indulgent, contemporary accommodation. There are two spacious living areas, a stylish dining room and well-equipped country kitchen, two beautiful bedrooms and two luxurious bathrooms. Sit on the wide verandah and soak up the breathtaking views of the surrounding Chace Range – or take a dip in your private swimming pool (the pool is closed for the winter months and will re-open on the 20th September).
Located just three kilometres from Rawnsley Park reception, Rawnsley offers the ultimate in Outback luxury and is the ideal place to escape, relax and explore.
- Two king-size bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Two living areas with televisions and DVD players
- Fully-equipped gourmet kitchen
- Spacious dining room with eight-seater table
- Private swimming pool
- Outdoor shower
- Wireless internet and telephone
- Split-system air-conditioning
- Alfresco entertaining and barbecue area overlooking Wilpena Pound
- Campfire area, with wood provided
- Continental breakfast provisions provided daily
- From $570 per night for two people, or $720 per night for four persons
- Discounted rates available for bookings of four nights or more (But only if no other discounts apply)
- Minimum two-night stay