Rawnsley Homestead offers luxurious self-contained accommodation for two couples or a family. This traditional Australian homestead, built in 1950 from stone quarried on the property, has been beautifully renovated and transformed into indulgent, contemporary accommodation. There are two spacious living areas, a stylish dining room and well-equipped country kitchen, two beautiful bedrooms and two luxurious bathrooms. Sit on the wide verandah and soak up the breathtaking views of the surrounding Chace Range – or take a dip in your private swimming pool (the pool closes for the winter months, and will reopen from the 16th September).
Located just three kilometres from Rawnsley Park reception, Rawnsley Homestead offers the ultimate in Outback luxury and is the ideal place to escape, relax and explore.
- Two king-size bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Two living areas with televisions and DVD players
- Fully-equipped gourmet kitchen
- Spacious dining room with eight-seater table
- Private swimming pool
- Outdoor shower
- Wireless internet and telephone
- Split-system air-conditioning
- Alfresco entertaining and barbecue area overlooking Wilpena Pound
- Campfire area, with wood provided
- Continental breakfast provisions provided daily
- From $590 per night for two people, or $750 per night for four persons
- Discounted rates available for bookings of four nights or more (But only if no other discounts apply)
- Minimum two-night stay